Award-winning TEM camera
Capture 16MP images and videos in all TEM applications with the Gatan OneView camera. Winner of the 2015 Microscopy Today Innovation Award.
- 4k x 4k resolution for imaging and in-situ.
- 25 fps live video and full 4k x 4k resolution.
- Real-time drift correction and outlier removal, with in-line data processing.
- Detect single electrons with the highest signal-to-noise ratio and the most sensitive scintillator and fiber optics available.
- Extend the dynamic range beyond 16-bits with no beam stop.
- Use as the primary camera with FEI, Hitachi High Technologies and JEOL TEMs.
- Flexibility to balance resolution and frame rate: from 4096 x 4096 pixels at 25 fps to 512 x 512 pixels at 300 fps.
- Video buffer with post-event triggering with LookBack feature for capturing the start of reactions.
- Powerful post-processing video tools.
- Observe dynamic processes at atomic-scale resolution – more details…
- Brochure from Gatan
- Recording atomic-scale crystal nucleation and growth dynamics
- Torsional deformation in subnanometer MoS interconnecting wires