Job Vacancy: Technical Support & Applications Engineer, XRD, SC-XRD
We currently have a scientific job vacancy for a Technical Support and Applications Engineer in XRD (X-Ray Diffraction) and SC-XRD (Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction).
The position is expected to be based in one of the Nordic countries and the successful candidate will work from a home-based office, with coverage for the whole Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland).
As a territory-based Technical Support and Applications Engineer, you are responsible for the service of certain products within the company’s portfolio of scientific instrumentation across Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland. All tasks are related to managing the service of these particular products in the region.
This new position will initially cover two product lines:
- Bruker X-ray Powder Diffraction (XRD)
- Bruker Single Crystal Diffraction (SC-XRD)
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Installation and commissioning of new instruments at customer sites.
- Training users on basic and advanced operation of instruments.
- Responding to customer service calls logged via our service centre, initially providing telephone, email and remote online technical support as required.
- When necessary, visiting customer sites to carry out further diagnostics and repair work in order to return customer systems to good working order.
- Liaising with the instrument manufacturer to expedite the resolution of all customer service issues as quickly as possible.
- Carrying out onsite scheduled routine preventative maintenance.
- Assisting customers with applications related questions.
- Providing technical and applications support to the Sales team for the potential sale of new instruments, including answering technical questions and occasionally running instrument demos.
Both factory and field-based training will be provided.
Full details are available in the job description:
How to Apply
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. No agencies please.