In-Situ Video Software
Synchronise images with in-situ data
Gatan’s in-situ video software correlates images from a Gatan camera or DigiScan™ device with data from your in-situ stage or holder. Observe specimen changes accurately and relate them to the data acquired.
- Update your in-situ device while recording.
- In-situ device settings displayed on each frame.
- Record images and data in HD video formats: uncompressed *.avi, *.mpeg4 or *.wmv
- Compatible with Gatan TEM holders and SEM stages with SmartSet™ and ITC (model 503) controllers.
- Use with 3rd party in-situ devices through open architecture.
- Compatible with DigitalMicrograph scripting for experiment customisation.
- Part of the Gatan Microscopy Suite.
Contact us for more information and quotes:
+44 (0)1223 422 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party In-Situ Components
Gatan’s in-situ video software can be used with 3rd party component plug-ins. These enable you to annotate images with hardware parameters in the same way as you can with Gatan devices.
Use the small test application below to test if a third party component is compatible with this software: