Bruker X-ray micro-CT instruments for 3D images of your sample’s internal micro-structure, with resolution down to the sub-micron level. Also known as X-Ray Microscopy (XRM). Official distributor in the UK, Ireland and the Nordic region.
Contact us on 01223 422 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is helical scanning?
- Image filtering and enhancement
- Phase retrieval reconstruction
- How scanning trajectory affects image reconstruction
- High-throughput scanning with a sample changer
- Multi-scale analysis
- Tensile and compression testing
- 4D micro-CT: Imaging dynamic processes
- How to select complex regions of interest
- How to 3D print a micro-CT scan
- Measuring individual grains, particles and fibres
About Bruker SkyScan Micro-CT
Bruker is one of the worldwide leaders in analytical instruments, designing and manufacturing advanced research systems and easy-to-use benchtop solutions.
Micro computed tomography (micro-CT) is 3D X-ray imaging, sometimes also referred to as X-Ray Microscopy (XRM). It uses the same method as hospital CT scans, but on a sub-micron scale with dramatically increased resolution. It represents 3D microscopy, non-destructively imaging very fine scale internal structures of objects. A single scan images the complete internal structure of an object, with no sample preparation, staining or thin slicing.
With decades of experience, the research and development team at Bruker continually improve the quality of their SkyScan micro-CT instruments and methods, as well as creating new methods and techniques to be applied in future micro-CT scanners for 3D X-ray imaging.
Why Choose Bruker?
- Worldwide leader in analytical instrumentation
- Over 50 years experience in R&D
- Used by academics and researchers worldwide
- Continually improving technology Contact us