Hysitron BioSoft In-Situ Indenter
Biomaterials Testing System for Optical Microscopes
The Bruker Hysitron BioSoft In-Situ Indenter is a unique, multi-scale quantitative mechanical testing system.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of biomaterial mechanics with synchronised mechanical and optical characterisation.
- Add bio-mechanical testing capabilities to your laboratory
- Test biological materials and soft specimens eg hydrogels
- Compatible with upright and inverted optical microscopes
- Compact, portable system
Contact us for more information and quotes:
+44 (0)1223 422 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Characterise Soft Biomaterials
Perform quantitative mechanical property measurements at the sub-cellular to tissue level, on soft biomaterials and biomatter. BioSoft is a first of its kind instrument, uniquely combining force sensitivity and displacement range.
- Built on decades of knowledge of biomatter nanomechanical testing
- Understand the mechanics of soft matter
- Streamlined, straightforward workflow – acquire results quickly and easily.