UKSAF UK Surface Analysis Forum – 07/01/15
Join us at the UK Surface Analysis Forum on Wednesday 7th January 2015 in Cardiff and hear a talk by Dr Gregory Fisher from Physical Electronics: “The Future of TOF-SIMS in Bio-Molecular Imaging”.
The surface analysis event focuses on understanding, design, composition and creation of new and advanced functional materials, with a focus on surface interfacial chemistry. Topics will include fuel cells, biological systems and inorganic materials for green applications, as well as catalysts.
The UKSAF Winter Meeting will be held at the Cardiff Catalysis Institute (CCI) at Cardiff University, one of the leading UK universities for surface and catalytic science.
There will also be social evening on Tuesday evening before the conference.
Don’t miss Dr Gregory Fisher’s talk “The Future of TOF-SIMS in Bio-Molecular Imaging”.
- Catherine Brookes, UK Catalysis Hub at Harwell & CCI
- Dr Robert Davies, Imperial University
- Dr Gregory Fisher, Physical Electronics
- Prof Gin Jose, University of Leeds & Dr Agnes Tempez, HORIBA Scientific
- Dr. Nicola Morely, Sheffield Centre for Advanced Magnetic Materials and Devices
- Sophie Rennie, Bristol University
- Dr. Tom Scott IAC, Bristol University
- Early bird registration before 21 December – £70
- Register between 22 December and 2nd January – £80
- Register on 2nd January or later – £90
- Non-UKSAF members – one-off £10 joining fee
- Students/unemployed/retired – £40
This date of this event has now passed.
For students presenting posters there is no registration fee.