ADAM 8 (Amyloid Diseases & Mechanisms) Conference, 28-30 August 2019
Visit us at ADAM 8, the 8th Scandinavian Conference on Amyloid Diseases and Amyloid Mechanisms in Lund, Sweden on 28-30 August 2019.
Blue Scientific provides market-leading scientific instruments in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland.Follow @blue_scientific
ADAM 8 is the 8th Scandinavian Conference on Amyloid Diseases and Amyloid Mechanisms. The event will cover developments and research in the fields of:
- Amyloid structures
- Disease diagnostics and mechanisms
It’s multidisciplinary event for participants from Scandinavian and Baltic countries. All are welcome: both new and established scientists, clinical investigators, and researchers. The majority of speakers will be selected from abstracts, with an emphasis on early career scientists.
The full programme is available on the ADAM 8 website.
- Poul Henning Jensen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Simone Ruggeri, Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- Trevor Forsyth, Institut Laue Langevin (ILL) Grenoble, France and Keele University, UK
- Joanna F. Collingwood, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Yifat Miller, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Annette Eva Langkilde, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Céline Galvagnion, Copenhagen University
- Pernilla Wittung-Stafshede, Chalmers University of Technology
- Daniel Otzen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Gunnar Gouras, Lund University, Sweden
- Oskar Hansson, Lund University, Sweden
- Sara Linse, Lund University, Sweden
- Emma Sparr, Lund University, Sweden
- Niklas Mattsson, Lund University
The date of this event has now passed. For upcoming conferences please see our Events page.
ADAM 8 will be at the Scandic Star Hotel in Lund, Sweden:
Visit our Stand
Come and see us at ADAM 8 to find out about our range of market-leading scientific instruments:
- Renishaw Raman spectroscopy
- Gatan systems for electron microscopes
- Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp O-PTIR
- Bruker Nano Surface Analysis AFM, surface profilers and tribology testing systems
- Bruker Micro-XRF and TXRF
- Bruker Micro-CT
We look forward to seeing you at the conference! If you’re not able to attend and would like any more information about our systems, please get in touch: