dXCT 2018: Dimensional X-Ray Computed Tomography Conference, July 2018
Visit us at dXCT 2018 (Dimensional X-Ray Computed Tomography Conference) on 2nd – 3rd July 2018 at the University of Nottingham.
Blue Scientific is the official distributor of Bruker Micro-CT systems in the UK, Ireland and Nordic region:
Contact us on 01223 422 269 or email@example.com
This is the third Dimensional X-ray Computed Tomography conference, held this year at Jubilee Conference Centre at the University of Nottingham.
There will be pre-conference workshops on Monday 2nd July at George Green Library at University Park Campus. These will be at a special rate for conference delegates.
The date of this event has now passed. Details of upcoming conferences are available on our Events page.
Blue Scientific at dXCT 2018
Visit our stand to find out about micro-CT systems from Bruker, including:
Bruker SkyScan 1275
Self-optimising, automated micro-CT scanner:
- Scan at the press of a single button.
- Fast scans, from just 80 seconds.
- Extremely fast GPU accelerated image reconstruction.
Bruker SkyScan 2214
- Widest range of object sizes and resolutions.
- Scan objects as large as >300 mm diameter.
- World’s fastest hierarchical 3D reconstruction software (10-100x faster).