New Bruker D2 PHASER XE-T
The Bruker D2 PHASER benchtop XRD system is now available with their new LYNXEYE XE-T detector. The new D2 PHASER XE-T delivers the highest quality data possible on any benchtop XRD instrument.
New LYNXEYE XE-T Detector
The LYNXEYE XE-T detector provides four times better energy resolution than traditional silicon strip detectors. This removes unwanted radiation such as fluorescence, K-beta radiation and bremsstrahlung background, without meaningful losses in one-dimensional detection speed.
Highest Quality Data
- 4x better energy resolution than any other 1D detector.
- Data acquisition up to 450 times faster than a conventional point detector.
- No need for Kß filters, mirrors or monochromators.
- Perfect line profile shapes with no Kß filter artifacts.
- Best lower limits of detection and quantification.
- Radiation hard – operate with all common characteristic X-ray emission lines.
- Guaranteed no defective channels at delivery.
Fluorescence and White Radiation Filtering
Below, a natural iron ore sample was measured with a standard linear detector (left) and LYNXEYE XE-T (right) with the same scan conditions. The calcite peak is only visible with the LYNXEYE XE-T, due to its superior lower limits of detection.
Superior Line Profile Shapes
Below is a comparison of corundum data (NIST SRM 1976b) from a standard detector (left) and LYNXEYE XE-T (right). The black line is unfiltered radiation. You can see that with LYNXEYE XE-T (red line) there is no remnant Kß or absorption edges:
For more information about the new D2 PHASER and quotes, please get in touch: