Graphene Week 2015 – 22-25 June
Come and see Blue Scientific at Graphene Week 2015, at the University of Manchester from Monday 22nd June to Thursday 25th June 2015. We’ll be on stand number 2 in the Exhibitor Hall.
Follow Blue Scientific on Linked In for updates:
Graphene Week 2015
Graphene Week is a scientific conference commissioned by the Graphene Flagship, with support from the University of Manchester, the National Graphene Institute (NGI) and the City of Manchester. The event focusses on science, technology and emerging applications of graphene, related 2D materials and heterostructures. The programme will cover these topics:
- Fundamental physics of graphene and related 2D materials
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics, photonics, spintronics, and sensors
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications
- Graphene-related health and environment research
- Overview of graphene in biomedical applications
- Large scale graphene production
There will be speakers from universities and research institutes around the world. A full list is available on the Graphene Week website.
Graphene Week Programme
Click to enlarge the programme overview. A more detailed programme will be available shortly.
Register for Graphene Week on the conference website (link removed – registration is now closed). The deadline for normal registration is 3rd May, then late registration is open until 31st May. Details of registration fees are on the conference website.