Nordic Raman Workshop: 31 Jan – 1 Feb 2018
Nordic Raman Workshop
Register now for our Raman workshop on Wednesday 31st January – Thursday 1st February 2018 in Sweden, in partnership with Renishaw. The workshop will be at Renishaw AB in Järfälla, Sweden.
All are welcome and there is no charge to attend.
- Live demonstrations
- Presentations from Nordic Renishaw users
- New product and applications updates from Renishaw
- Network with other Nordic Raman spectroscopists
Wednesday 31 January 2018
- 10:30am – Registration and welcome
- 10:45 – Raman in physical chemistry
- 11:30 – Lunch
- 12:30 – New applications and features presentation
- 13:30 – Exhibition centre tour
- 14:00 – Live demonstrations on the inVia Qontor and RA802
- 15:00 – Coffee
- 16:00 – Using Raman spectroscopy to understand materials for energy applications – Associate Professor Anna Martinelli, University of Gothenburg
- 16:30 – Wrap-up
- 17:00 – Return to the hotel
- 19:00 Dinner
Thursday 1st February 2018
- 9:00 – Start
- 9:15 – Raman spectroscopy: Probing heme-proteins – Associate Professor Olga Sosnovtseva, University of Copenhagen
- 9:45 – Coffee
- 10:00 – Pharmaceutical applications of Raman spectroscopy – Dr Olof Svensson, AstraZeneca
- 10:30 – Q&As session and technical information for inVia/RA802 users
- 11:30 – Post workshop lunch and close
See the inVia Qontor Raman microscope and the RA802 Pharmaceutical Analyser in action!
The date of this event has now passed. To find out more about Raman spectroscopy please contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact us: