- Suitable for solid or liquid samples.
- Prepared samples or bulk measurements.
- Very light elements (eg C) to heavy elements (eg Am).
- Detect element concentrations from ppm up to 100%.
Sample handling options are available to suit a variety of applications in industry and research. It’s an easy-to-use system that delivers fast, precise and accurate results.
The S2 PUMA Series 2 is the only benchtop EDXRF spectrometer that’s ready for full integration into automated laboratories. Various models are available, with sample changers and carousels for high throughput if required. There’s also a mapping stage for automated multi-spot analysis on samples up to 152mm diameter.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Full functionality without a PC
- No significant training required – get started from day one
- Touchscreen can be adjusted and operated with gloves on
- Up to 20 sample positions per tray
- Pressed powders, fused beads and liquid cups – 40 mm sample size
- Direct handling of 51.5 mm sample rings from automated sample preparation
- Batches of liquids and solids can be mixed
- High throughput – run large sets overnight
- Load samples at any time during operation
- Clean, sleek user interface
- Complete workflow from sample loading and analysis to final results
- Solution tree guides you step-by-step through the calibration process for customised applications
Protected from Contamination
- The sample changer has integrated liquid sample detection, which disables vacuum mode when a liquid sample is detected.
- The X-ray tube is protected with a DuraBeryllium® shield and filter wheel.
- The detector cap acts as a third contamination shield.
- An ultra-thin foil prevents contamination from liquid spills and particles from pressed powders and pellets.
Materials Research and R&D
- Easily quantify element concentrations in unknown specimens
- Analyse non-routine samples.
- Quick control of raw meal and other cement related materials
Minerals and Mining
- All kinds of ore
- Quality control of chemicals
- Sulphur determination in fuels and lubricants
- Compliant with ASTM D 4294
Metals and Slags
- Quick process control of passivation coating
- Samples of all sizes
- Stringent product quality control for Restrictions on Hazardous Substances
- Elements such as Pb and Cd
- Comply with regulations
Food, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals
- Qualify food
- Ingredients for cosmetics
- Pharmaceutical compliance checks
- Test consumer product safety