- Research–grade Raman in a transportable unit.
- Flexible, remote sampling with fibre-optic probes (5m cabling provided; other lengths available on request)
- Avoid fluorescence with dual laser wavelength options:
- 532 nm and 785 nm
- Use separately with individual probes or through the same objective lens with stacked probes
- Switch at the click of a button – no need to reposition your sample
- High spatial resolution probes for fast microscopy.
- Locate and focus on your area of interest with an optional motorised, encoded three-axis probe mount and video-equipped probes.
- Renishaw’s powerful WiRE (Windows-based Raman Environment) software for data acquisition, processing and analysis.
- Identify elements in mixtures with Spectrum Search.
- Combine results with images from other microscopy techniques with Renishaw’s Correlate software module – more info…
- Now available with focus-tracking and live reaction monitoring – more info…
Range of Probes
The Virsa Raman Analyser is extremely flexible. A range of probes are available to suit various applications:
- Bulk analysis probes for homogeneous samples
- High spatial resolution probes for fine structures in heterogeneous samples
- Video viewer (optional) to locate your region of interest easily
- Stack two probes and share a common objective lens
- Multiple lens turret
- Specialist and third party probes including immersion probes for liquids, high pressure and/or temperature
Use a computer-controlled, motorised, three-axis probe positioner for precise sampling:
- Accurate positioning and mapping with micrometre precision
- Mount probes vertically or horizontally
- Compatible with the video viewer and confocal probe for high spatial resolution
Custom options are also available – just get in touch and let us know what you need!
The Virsa is now available with focus-tracking and live reaction monitoring. This opens up a whole range of new applications:
- Large samples.
- Irregular surfaces.
- Samples that are changing shape during phase changes.
- Moving samples on production lines.