TXRF Roadshow – Book a live demo in your lab!
TXRF Roadshow – Live Demos
We’re taking the S2 PICOFOX on the road, to show you what TXRF (Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence spectrometry) analysis can do. During the first week in October (5th-9th October), we’ll be bringing the instrument to labs around the UK, along with an expert applications scientist from Bruker.
Book a session now, and you and your colleagues can ‘test drive’ TXRF trace analysis in your own lab:
- Try TXRF using your own samples and see the results
- Discuss your research with a TXRF applications scientist
- All your questions answered
The roadshow will take place on 5th-9th October 2015. Contact us now on 01223 422 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a demo at your lab. Spaces are first come first served, so book early for the best choice of dates.
TXRF delivers multi-element trace analysis, with detection limits in the ppb and ppm range. The Bruker S2 PICOFOX is the world’s first portable benchtop spectrometer, for fast quantitative and semi-quantitative microanalysis of liquids, suspensions, solids and contaminations.
- Detect trace elements down to ppb and ppm range
- Small sample quantities in the nanogram or microgram range
- Faster and easier sample preparation than ICP-MS
- Low running costs – no consumables, gas or liquid nitrogen
- Simultaneous multi-element analysis
TXRF works well as a complement to ICP-MS analysis, or as an economical alternative, with lower running costs and faster sample preparation.
TXRF is extremely flexible and can be used for a huge variety of applications. If your application isn’t mentioned here, please get in touch!
- Authentication – in pharmaceuticals and forensics
- Contamination analysis of wafers, solar cells, OLEDs and nano-particles
- Quality control of pure substances and industrial products
- Clinical chemistry – tissues and biological liquids
- Food – nutrients, dietary supplements and beverages
- Environmental analysis – contamination of water and soil