New Partnership with Bruker AXS – XRD, XRF, SC-XRD, SAXS & Micro-XT (Nordic Region)
We’ve expanded our partnership with Bruker to offer X-ray analysis systems in the Nordic region (Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland). The range includes:
- XRD (X-ray Diffraction)
- XRF (X-ray Fluorescence)
- SC-XRD (Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction)
- SAXS (Small Angle X-ray Scattering)
- X-ray Micro-CT
For more information or quotes, please get in touch:
Bruker X-Ray Analysis
Bruker is a worldwide leader in X-ray analysis. They have created numerous breakthrough innovations and continual improvements on established technologies, that were considered beyond reach only a short while ago. These include revolutionary detection technologies, high brilliance X-ray sources and multi-layer optics.
Product Range Highlights
We are offering the full range of analytical X-ray instrumentation, which includes these popular instruments:
Flexible, modular XRD for powder, bulk and thin film samples in ambient and non-ambient conditions.
- Various configurations available for specific applications.
- Automatic optimisation features for the best quality data.
- Three-in-one optics to accommodate all three of the most commonly used X-ray diffraction geometries.
Powder XRD for quality and process control.
- Various sample types can be handled simultaneously, including fine powders, small quantities, filters, clays, solids and environmentally sensitive materials.
- Low detection limits.
- Fast sample turnaround.
- Automation options available, for sample preparation fed by conveyor belt or robot.
Desktop X-ray powder diffraction.
- For all powder XRD applications in Bragg-Brentano geometry.
- Most compact and fastest, all-in-one amorphous and crystalline phase analysis tool available.
- Portable and easy to use, with low running costs.
High-end WDXRF spectrometer (wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence).
- Process and quality control, and elemental analysis in research and development labs.
- For industries including oil, lubricants, refinery, cement and mining.
- Analyse all elements from Beryllium to Uranium in a wide variety of sample types.
- Standardless analysis packages available for completely unknown samples.
Fast, simultaneous WDXRF for quality control in cement, minerals and mining.
- Analyse the composition of process samples, detecting up to 16 elements simultaneously.
- Results in less than 60 seconds.
- Easy to use; no training required.
- Contamination protection for maximum up-time.
Benchtop EDXRF multi-element analysis
- Fast sample composition analysis.
- Measure a wide range of elements, from very light elements such as C, to heavy elements like Am.
- Unmatched EDXRF detection limits, precision and speed.
View the entire range here, and please get in touch if you have any questions, or if you’d like a quote: