New Bruker ContourX 3D Optical Profilers
A new range of Bruker ContourX benchtop 3D optical profilers for roughness metrology, surface texture metrology and fully automated 3D metrology.
Bruker ContourX 3D Optical Profilers
Bruker ContourX is a new range of next-generation benchtop 3D optical profilometers. The white light interferometry (WLI) platform delivers gage-capable surface texture and roughness metrology in R&D and manufacturing.
- New USI universal scanning mode: Automatically determines measurement parameters for best metrology results.
- Advanced PSI mode: Lower-noise measurements and best-in-class, sub-nanometre Z resolution.
- Large area stitching: Collect 1000 high-resolution stitched fields with a 5MP camera and new stage design.
- 1200 x 1000 measurement array: Lower noise, larger field-of-view and higher lateral resolution
As well as hardware developments, the software has also been enhanced with a new, intuitive VisionXpress interface that makes it easy to access the full power of Bruker’s award-winning Vision64 analytical software. It’s ideal for multi-user environments. The latest version of VisionMAP software offers customisable reporting and advanced analysis capabilities.
The range is designed for convenience and productivity in a range of research and industrial applications that require high accuracy:
- New material structure research
- Manufactured component characterisation
- Precision machining
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- … and more
The ContourX profilers are available in 3 benchtop models to suit various metrology requirements and budgets:
Streamlined and affordable for roughness metrology
- Best value system in its class.
- 2D/3D high-resolution measurements.
- Pre-programmed filters and analyses for precision machined surfaces, thick films and tribology.
Flexible system for surface texture metrology
- Advanced characterisation.
- Customisable options.
- Best-in-class fast, accurate and repeatable non-contact 3D surface metrology.
- Widest range of applications.
Fully automated for 3D metrology
- World’s most comprehensive automated benchtop system.
- Fully programmable to measure surface features over a range of angles while minimising tracking errors.
- Less operator intervention for maximum reproducibility.
Blue Scientific is the official distributor of Bruker Nano Surface Analysis systems in the Nordic region. We’re available to answer all your questions – just get in touch: