New Bruker ContourX 3D Optical Profilers
A new range of Bruker ContourX benchtop 3D optical profilers for roughness metrology, surface texture metrology and fully automated 3D metrology.
Bruker ContourX 3D Optical Profilers
Bruker ContourX is a new range of next-generation benchtop 3D optical profilometers. The white light interferometry (WLI) platform delivers gage-capable surface texture and roughness metrology in R&D and manufacturing.
- New USI universal scanning mode: Automatically determines measurement parameters for best metrology results.
- Advanced PSI mode: Lower-noise measurements and best-in-class, sub-nanometre Z resolution.
- Large area stitching: Collect 1000 high-resolution stitched fields with a 5MP camera and new stage design.
- 1200 x 1000 measurement array: Lower noise, larger field-of-view and higher lateral resolution
As well as hardware developments, the software has also been enhanced with a new, intuitive VisionXpress interface that makes it easy to access the full power of Bruker’s award-winning Vision64 analytical software. It’s ideal for multi-user environments. The latest version of VisionMAP software offers customisable reporting and advanced analysis capabilities.[testimonial author=”Kent Heath, Vice President & General Manager of Bruker Tribology, Stylus & Optical Metrology”]Starting with our original Wyko instruments and continuing over four decades of innovation in high-precision surface metrology and imaging, Bruker’s optical profilers have become known for the best Z-axis resolution, independent of magnification, as well as the fastest measurements with the largest fields of view on the most difficult surface geometries. By continuing to push the envelope of what this technology can do, the ContourX systems offer previously unattainable measurement capabilities in a benchtop form.[/testimonial]
The range is designed for convenience and productivity in a range of research and industrial applications that require high accuracy:
- New material structure research
- Manufactured component characterisation
- Precision machining
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- … and more
The ContourX profilers are available in 3 benchtop models to suit various metrology requirements and budgets:
Streamlined and affordable for roughness metrology
- Best value system in its class.
- 2D/3D high-resolution measurements.
- Pre-programmed filters and analyses for precision machined surfaces, thick films and tribology.
Flexible system for surface texture metrology
- Advanced characterisation.
- Customisable options.
- Best-in-class fast, accurate and repeatable non-contact 3D surface metrology.
- Widest range of applications.
Fully automated for 3D metrology
- World’s most comprehensive automated benchtop system.
- Fully programmable to measure surface features over a range of angles while minimising tracking errors.
- Less operator intervention for maximum reproducibility.
Blue Scientific is the official distributor of Bruker Nano Surface Analysis systems in the Nordic region. We’re available to answer all your questions – just get in touch: